|Item type:||Weapon (Assault Rifle)|
|Reload time:||2.8 seconds|
|Capacity:||30 or 75 round(s)|
|Accepted attachment(s):||Barrel, Sights, Tactical|
|Default attachment(s):||Planar Track Rail|
|Chambered in:||Savage ammunition|
The Zubeknakov is a rare assault rifle found at militia locations. It uses Savage Magazines and Savage Drums, which hold 30 and 75 rounds respectively. It has the Planar Track Rail pre-attached by default.
How to obtainEdit
The Zubeknakov is found in 8 locations, places which are mostly mixed with civilian locations. These locations are; the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, the Kensington Campground, the military box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower at the Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula and the gun store in Burywood.
- The Zubeknakov deals high damage-per-shot, and is able to kill civilian zombies with a single headshot.
- It has the option of using a drum magazine, which holds a staggering 75 rounds and can be refilled using 3 boxes of civilian bullets.
- It is the only assault rifle that uses civilian bullets.
- It can use any attachment.
- It has a decent weight, weighing less than any other assault rifle.
- It has a long effective range.
- It has both a semi-auto and full-auto firing mode, making it more versatile than the Swissgewehr.
- The Zubeknakov is rare, and its magazines are even rarer, only spawning in militia locations.
- Its orange color makes it more noticeable, hindering it in stealth situations.
- It has more recoil than other assault rifle.
- It has a lower rate of fire than the Maplestrike, causing it to deal less DPS overall.
- Its drum magazine holds a full 25 rounds less than the NATO drums used by the other two assault rifles.
- It is the only assault rifle that cannot use tracer ammunition.
- You spawn with a Zubeknakov when playing the tutorial.
- The Zubeknakov is based on the Kalashnikov series of rifles (most likely the AK-47), which are well known as a trademark for guerrillas and militiamen.
- The Zubeknakov can be seen leaning against a wooden structure in the main menu.
- Oddly enough, it uses civilian ammunition, even though its real life counterpart uses military grade ammunition.