|Item Type:||Attachment (Scope)|
|Examine Text:||Makeshift medium range optic.|
The Zoomomatic can be used just like binoculars on weapons, or long-range sniping due to its high magnification. Although it beats the 6x Zoom Scope and 7x Zoom Scope, it does not feature a reticle, making it somewhat difficult to snipe with it.
Using a tactical laser may help to avoid this problem; however, the laser is hard to see from far distances while aiming.
- It is the only craftable scope.
- It may help placing a dot on your screen as a reticle as the center is always fixed.
- Not recommended to use because it is buggy, and there are more easily obtainable and higher-zoom scopes with reticles.
- One possible fix to the glitched weapon bug is to change your character from left handed to right handed. The glitch seems to only happens to left handed characters.
- Headshots are harder to achieve compared to other scopes.