|Ammo Capacity:||40 rounds|
|Refilled With:||2 Civilian Bullets|
|Description:||"40 round civilian grade magazine."|
In order to refill an Yuri Magazine, 2 boxes of Civilian Bullets are required.
How to obtainEdit
- Yuri Magazines have a large ammo capacity, the fourth largest in the game.
- It only requires 2 boxes of civilian bullets to refill.
- It is the second most efficient magazine to refill, beaten only by the Savage Drum, and NATO Drum. (20 bullets per box vs. 25.)
- Yuri Magazines are uncommon, only being found in a handful of locations.
- They are slightly heavier in weight compared to smaller magazines.
- The damage per bullet is the lowest in the game, beaten even by the common Colt.
- It is only used by the Uzy.
- Yuri is a Slavic as well as a Japanese name.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)