|Item Type:||Ammunition (magazine)|
|Ammo Capacity:||10 rounds|
|Refilled With:||1 Civilian Bullets|
|Weight:||0.35 kg/0.77 lbs|
|Description:||"10 round civilian grade magazine."|
In order to refill an Xtrmin Magazine, 1 box of Civilian Bullets is required.
How to obtainEdit
The Xtrmin Magazine is found in 8 locations, which the locations are mostly mixed with civilian locations. These locations are: the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, Kensington Campground, the military box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower in Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula, and the gun store in Burywood.
- The Xtrmin magazine only requires 1 box of ammunition to refill.
- It is one of the more efficient magazines to refill, although better choices are available.
- It does some of the highest damage out of any ammunition, surpassed by only the Timberwolf.
- It is quite efficient with ammo, beating the Lapua Magazine and the NATO/Savage Magazine for military zombie kills per ammo box. (10 kills, vs. 8 and 7.5)
- It only holds 10 rounds, requiring constant refilling.
- It is used only by the Matamorez.
- The Lebel Magazine, Savage Magazine, and Savage Drum are more efficient at refills. (13, 15, and 25 bullets per box respectively.)
- Due to its high damage, Matamorez rounds are overkill on civilian zombies, who often come in greater numbers than military as well.
- Xtrmin is the shortened first half to the word exterminate.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)