|| Weapon (SMG)
|| 200 meters
|| 1200 rpm
|| 2.4 seconds
|| 40 round(s)
|| Barrel, Sight, Tactical
|| Point Circle Sight
|| Yuri Magazine
|| Chambered in yuri ammunition.
|| High Recoil
The Uzy is a rare submachine gun found at militia locations. It uses Yuri Magazines, which hold 40 rounds. It has the Point Circle Sight pre-attached by default.
How to ObtainEdit
The Uzy is found in 8 locations, which the locations are mostly mixed with civilian locations. These locations are; the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, Kensington Campground, the military box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower in Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula, and the gun store in Burywood.
- Its magazine holds a nice 40 rounds, and can be refilled with 2 boxes of Civilian Bullets.
- It is a lightweight weapon, and is the second-lightest fully automatic weapon in the game, next to the Proninety.
- It has a very fast rate of fire, making it an effective crowd control weapon.
- It allows any kind of attachment.
- It can be drawn quickly and reloaded quickly, making it very useful to have in heated situations.
- If suppressed, it pairs nicely with bow users, as its speed and light weight enable it to act as an emergency self-defense weapon should you fail to be sneakybeaky.
- The Uzy inflicts little damage-per-shot, inflicting slightly less than the Colt.
- Its only firing mode is full-auto, meaning that it requires strict fire discipline or single taps beyond point-blank or short range.
- Both the Uzy and its magazine are rare, and are only found at militia locations.
- It has very high recoil by default, further reducing its effectiveness at longer ranges.
- Due in part to its low damage-per-shot, it typically burns through ammunition faster than any other weapon, even when compared to its fellow submachine gun, the Proninety.
- The Uzy is based on the real-life submachine gun, the Uzi.
- The Uzy was the first submachine gun to be added to the game.
- The in-game RPM is twice as fast as its real life counterpart.
Two Uzys on a table at Holman Island (Normal Gamemode, not Gold).
Uzy in front of O'Leary Military Base.
Twin Uzy's on the S.S. Haven
An Uzy next to its respective ammo, a Yuri magazine.