|| Weapon (Submachine Gun)
|| 250 meters
|| 900 rpm
|| 2.5 seconds
|| 50 round(s)
|| Safety, Semi, Auto
|| Barrel, Sight, Tactical
|| Point Circle Sight
|| PDW Magazine
|| Chambered in pdw ammunition.
|| Tactical attachments stick to the side.
The Proninety is a rare submachine gun found at military locations. It uses PDW Magazines, which holds 50 rounds. It has the Point Circle Sight pre-attached by default.
How to obtainEdit
The Proninety is found in 6 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- Has the third-highest ammunition capacity of any weapon in the game, next to a NATO Drum and Savage Drum.
- 2 Military Bullets are required to fill the PDW Magazine.
- It has a very fast rate of fire, making it an effective crowd control weapon.
- It is lightweight, and is the lightest fully automatic weapon in the game.
- It allows any kind of attachment.
- It has low recoil, compared to other guns.
- It possesses all three firing modes, a trait only shared by the Maplestrike.
- Compared to the Uzy, its damage-per-shot is (slightly) superior, as is its capacity and recoil.
- The Proninety inflicts low damage-per-shot, and takes 2 headshots to down a civilian zombie, requiring it to burn though more ammunition than other weapon types.
- It has spread, making it increasingly inaccurate under sustained fire.
- The Proninety is rare and its ammunition is even rarer, and both are only found in military locations.
- The Proninety was added in version 2.0.5.
- There was a bug where PDW magazines could not be refilled with military bullets. It was soon fixed in version 2.0.6.
- It is the second firearm in the game to have all three firemodes, the first being the Maplestrike.
- Unlike all other current firearms that allow tactical attachments, tactical attachments are attached to the side.
- When the vertical grip is attached, the player holds the Proninety as if the grip was on the bottom, not on the side that it is on.
- The Proninety is based on the real life FN P90 Personal Defense Weapon (PDW).
- Its name is likely a reference to the nickname commonly given to the P90 in the Counter-Strike series, the Pro-90.
The Proninety with a suppressor, vertical grip and 6x zoom scope attached.
The Proninety without alternative modifications.
The Proninety held by a player in third person.