|| Weapon (Rifle)
|| 325 meters
|| 600 rpm
|| 2.2 seconds
|| 5 round(s)
|| Barrel, Sight, Tactical
|| Dual Point Rail
|| Bonjour Clip
The Outfield is an uncommon bolt-action rifle found at civilian locations. It uses Bonjour clips, which hold 5 rounds. It also spawns with a Dual Point Rail sight attachment.
How to obtainEdit
The Outfield is found at most civilian locations, such as in houses and barns.
- The Outfield inflicts high damage-per-shot, and is capable of killing civilian zombies with one headshot.
- It uses fairly common Bonjour clips, that can be refilled with 1 box of civilian bullets.
- Useful as a custom sniper rifle for those who haven't obtained the rare Timberwolf or Matamorez.
- It can be found in civilian locations.
- It is more common than the Mosen.
- It is a lightweight weapon, much lighter than sniper rifles.
- The Outfield has a slow rate of fire due to its bolt action mechanism.
- Its effective range is shorter than that of an assault rifle.
- Its magazines only hold 5 bullets, hindering it greatly at close range.
- Because of its low capacity, refilling its magazines is a very inefficient use of civilian bullets.
- Stat-wise, it is almost entirely outclassed by the similar Mosen.
- It is one of the first weapons added in the steam version, along with the Lever Action.
- It uses the same type of ammunition the Mosen uses.
- The Outfield is based on the Lee Enfield. The name is a play on words, since Enfield sounds like "In-field."
The Outfield when looking during attachment selection.
The Outfield in normal view.