|Item type:||Weapon (Revolver)|
|Reload time:||2.2 seconds|
|Accepted attachment(s):||Barrel, Sights|
|Chambered in:||Winchestre Clip|
|Additional notes:||Has a permanent default sight.|
How to ObtainEdit
The Magnum is found in civilian locations. While civilian spawns are found in most places in Prince Edward Island, they can be found in towns (e.g. Alberton), islands (e.g. Oultons Isle and several other places such as the Radio Tower.
- The Magnum inflicts high damage-per-shot for a pistol, and is capable of killing civilian zombies with one headshot.
- It uses relatively common Winchestre Clips, which require only one box of civilian bullets to refill.
- It is very lightweight, and is the lightest firearm in the game.
- The Magnum is likely based on one of the many Smith & Wesson revolvers.
- Before update 218, it sometimes took two shots to the head to kill a civilian zombie with the Magnum. Currently, it takes a single shot to kill one.
- The Magnum can be seen on the floor of the login menu. Two Winchester clips can also be seen next to it.
- The ability to attach the suppressor onto the Magnum is a logical fallacy that is commonly made by video games and other media. As it isn't gas-sealed, it would be as loud as it was previously even with a suppressor attached onto it.