|| Weapon (Bow)
|| ? meters
|| 2.5 seconds
|| 1 round(s)
|| Silent. Unable to fire from the hip.
The Longbow is a common weapon that can be found at civilian locations, or it can be crafted using 3 Wooden Supports and 2 Rope. It uses Arrows as ammunition.
Weapon Pros and ConsEdit
- The Longbow inflicts high damage-per-shot, and is capable of killing a civilian zombie with a headshot.
- It uses a very common kind of ammunition that can be crafted using similarly common materials.
- It is very lightweight, as is its ammunition.
- It has a decent range.
- Its projectiles are Hitscan, meaning they will hit their targets instantly.
- Its arrows can be retrieved if they hit inanimate objects.
- It is a silent weapon.
- It has no recoil.
- It is craftable.
- It can only hold a single arrow, so it is not recommended to use it for close ranged combat.
- It does not allow any kind of attachment.
- It is unwieldy and its crosshair disappears when the arrow is drawn, making it difficult to use at longer ranges.
- Stat-wise, the Compound Bow is superior in every category except weight.
- Its low rate of fire makes the weapon unsuitable for crowd control.
- The Longbow was the first craftable weapon in Unturned 2.
- The damage is based on a chest shot without the victim wearing any clothing or other protection gear.
- As of update 2.1.8, the Longbow's damage is reduced despite not having the ability to add attachments and the lack of crosshair when in aim mode.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.