|| Weapon (Shotgun)
|| 16% (per pellet)
|| 15 meters
|| 600 rpm
|| 1 seconds
|| 4 round(s)
|| Sights, Tactical
|| Buckshot, Slugs
|| Has a permanent sight.
The Lever Action is an uncommon shotgun found in civilian locations. It uses Buckshot and Slugs as ammunition, which holds 4 rounds.
How to obtainEdit
The Lever Action is found in almost all locations. It is found in any town's houses, most islands, and other locations.
- The Lever Action can use two common types of ammunition (Buckshot and Slugs) for different purposes.
- It can deal a massive amount of damage at close range.
- It can be found in civilian locations, making it a powerful early choice for beginners and fresh spawns.
- It has a relatively light weight, and uses lightweight ammunition.
- It takes less than one second to reload one shell.
- Unlike the Novuh, it allows tactical attachments.
- The Lever Action has a sluggish rate of fire.
- It has the lowest damage-per-pellet of any shotgun.
- It has the shortest effective range of any non-melee weapon.
- The damage it deals is dependent on the number of pellets that hit the target. It will not kill military zombies in one shot except at point-blank range, if most of its pellets hit the head.
- It has low ammo capacity of 4 shells.
- Though its weight is rather light, it is still the heaviest shotgun in the game.
- It does not allow a barrel attachment, and is a very loud weapon.
- 1 shell is loaded at a time, meaning that it takes a while to fully load the gun.
- Stat-wise, it is inferior to the rarer Novuh in every category.
- The Lever Action was one of the first firearms added to the Steam version, along with the Outfield.
- The Lever Action is named after the firearm action it uses.
- It is based on the Winchester Model 1887.
The Lever Action when seen during attachment selection.
The Lever Action in hand.