|Item Type:||Ammunition (magazine)|
|Ammo Capacity:||8 rounds|
|Refilled With:||1 Military Bullets|
|Description:||"8 round military grade magazine."|
In order to refill a Lapua Magazine, 1 box of Military Bullets is required.
How to ObtainEdit
Lapua Magazines are found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- It is the most damaging ammunition in the game.
- Each bullet ensures a kill if it's a headshot, and the game is not Hardcore difficulty.
- It has a low ammo count, holding 8 bullets per magazine.
- It is the most inefficient military ammunition to refill, surpassed by even NATO Magazines in terms of bullets per box.
- It is used by only the Timberwolf.
- Its rounds are overkill on civilian zombies, and are less efficient than the Xtrmin Magazine for kills per ammo box.
- The Lapua Magazine is most likely based off the .338 Lapua Magnum, the round that its real-life counterpart holds.
- The Lapua Magazine is the one of the two magazines that have tracer variants, the other being the NATO Magazine.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)