|Description:||Military short range circle optic|
The Holographic Sight is an uncommon sight attachment found in military locations. Like any other attachment, it can be attached to a firearm which allows sight attachment.
How to obtainEdit
The Holographic Sight is found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- The holographic sight can be attached to almost any firearm in the game.
- Its almost non-existent magnification makes it effective for close ranged combat.
- It is light weight.
- The holographic sight has an almost non-existent magnification, making it ineffective for long ranged combat.
- The reticle is much more obtrusive then its counterpart, the Red Dot Sight.
- The Holographic Sight in Unturned was inspired by the original EOTECH holographic sight.
- It is one of the two non-iron sights which is not a scope, the other being the Red Dot Sight.