|Item Type:||Weapon (Melee)|
|Examine Text:||"Fordon Greeman's favorite weapon."|
The Crowbar is a common weapon found at construction locations and mechanic shops. It can be also dropped by a Mechanic Zombie.
- It has a very fast attack speed, equal to that of the Katana.
- It is commonly found at civilian locations.
- Low damage-per-hit, requiring investment in the Warrior skill to deal any real damage.
- Short reach, making it dangerous to use on zombies.
- Stat-wise, it is inferior to several other relatively common melee weapons.
- The Crowbar's description is a reference to Half-Life's main protagonist, Gordon Freeman, whose signature weapon is the crowbar. The switching of the first letters in his name may be to avoid copyright issues.