|Item type:||Weapon (Pistol)|
|Reload time:||1.6 seconds|
|Accepted attachment(s):||Barrel, Sight|
|Chambered in:||Lebel Magazine|
|Additional notes:||Has a permanent default sight.|
How to obtainEdit
The Berette is found in 5 locations, which all of them are police locations. These locations are; Charlottetown's police station, Burywood's police station, the barricaded dock near the S.S Haven, the car crash in Summerside Peninsula and the police car in the Confederation Bridge.
- The Berette is capable of inflicting more damage than its more common counterpart; the Colt.
- Its magazine holds almost double the amount of ammo its counterpart, the Swift Magazine, does.
- Only 1 civilian bullets is required to refill its magazine.
- The Berette is not particularly rare, nor is its magazine.
- It is light weight.
- Like all pistols, the Berette has a sluggish rate of fire.
- It has a short effective range.
- It does not allow tactical attachments.
- Its damage-per-shot is still significantly lower than that of the Desert Falcon or Magnum.
- The real-life equivalent of the Berette is the Beretta 92FS manufactured by Beretta.
- It was named Beretta before the bandwidth crash, along with three other guns.