|Item Type:||Attachment (Tactical)|
|Weight:||0.2 kg/0.44 lbs|
|Purpose of use:||"Utilizing the damage and speed of a melee weapon while maintaining the availability of firepower."|
Bayonet is a very rare tactical attachment found in militia locations. Pushing the Interact key ('F' by default) will cause the player to swing with the Bayonet.
How to obtainEdit
The Bayonet is found in 7 locations, which are mostly mixed with civilian locations. These locations are; the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, Kensington Campground, the militia box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower in Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula, and very rarely at the Gun Store in Burywood, these are all militia locations.
- The Bayonet can inflict a decent amount of damage towards NPCs or players.
- When attached to a gun, it allows the player to both shoot for longer ranges and stab targets at close range.
- With maximum Warrior skill, it will kill civilian zombies in one hit to the head, making it much for useful for clearing small groups with enough practice. Police/Firefighter and Military require two hits.
- The Bayonet has a short weapon reach.
- Ineffective if the player has a better melee weapon where they can switch in quickly.
- It is very rare, being found only in militia locations.