|Item Type:||Weapon (Melee)|
|Description:||"Used by campers to cut wood."|
The Axe is a common bladed weapon found at civilian locations. As well as being an effective melee weapon, it is one of the three melee weapons in the game which allows players to chop down trees for logs. The Axe's power attack consumes 10 stamina (without the Endurance perk) and inflicts twice as much damage as a regular attack.
How to obtainEdit
The Axe is found in almost all locations. They can also be found in construction locations like Charlottetown's docks and post office. Other locations like Kensington Campground and O'Leary Military Base are also possible locations.
- Deals decent damage-per-hit, and is capable of killing civilian zombies with a power attack to the head.
- Has long range, making it much safer to use than most other early melee weapons.
- Can chop down trees for wood, giving it versatility.
- Slow attack speed, making it less effective at dealing with groups quickly.
- Heavier than the Fire Axe or Chainsaw.
- Stat-wise, it is inarguably inferior as a melee weapon to several other common weapons.
- The Axe was the first melee weapon to be incorporated into Unturned 2, preceding even fists.
- It no longer converts boards into sticks in the steam version. Now you are required to use the handsaw to convert boards into sticks.
- It can be seen leaning against the wall in the login menu.
- If you look at the head of the axe, it appears show the number 6 (Six) in tally marks.